You may or may not know that I think http://www.naturallycurly.com/ is one of the best places to go to get information about natural hair, curly hair or just any type of product. If it was not for this site I would still be wearing my hair straight more than curly. So when I saw this article from their site this morning in my in-box I had to share.
If you have not done so already, please visit the site. It doesn’t matter what type of hair you have, it will provide a plethora of information in regards to hair in general. I hope you find this article helpful for the Summer. I know I will!!
Top 10 Chlorine-Fighting Conditioners
- Darcy’s Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Moisturizing Conditioner (I hear nothing but great things)
- Aubrey Organics Swimmer’s Normalizing Conditioner (all of the Aubrey products get fantastic reviews)
- Oyin Handmade Honey Hemp Conditioner
- Aubrey Organics Island Naturals Replenishing Conditioner
- Curls Coconut Sublime Moisturizing Conditoiner (I’ve been using this for years)
- Ouidad Curl Quencher Moisturizing Conditioner*
- MyHoneyChild HoneyNutt Conditioner
- Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner (Rave reviews on their forum)
- Nature’s Gate Jojoba Revitalizing Conditioner*
- Jessicurl Too Shea! Extra Moisturizing Conditioner (All hair types rave about this product)
*Is not Curly Girl friendly (contains Amodimethicone and Linoleamidopropyl Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate)
Have a Great Day Everyone!!